Kidrobot collaborates with Tarina Tarantino

We all have the capacity to be stylish...no?

I can admit that I sort of understand why designers get a thrill out of dressing not-so-fabulous-dressed celebrities. Well, not really. I can just tell you all about how excited I get when I see celebrities getting the look right and making a statement. It makes me feel good because it shows that no matter who you are, no matter how many Grammy awards or red carpets you may grace, no matter how many sex videos are out there or how many magazine covers you have been on; there is a fact. (The "Lisa" fact) And it is that; Inside us all, we are all stylish. I believe that when it comes to looking like crap, it is all in the head.
celebrity photo gallery main image - C-list celebrities including Tara Reid and Nicky Hilton attend the 2008 Hale Bob celebrity photo gallery main image - C-list celebrities including Tara Reid and Nicky Hilton attend the 2008 Hale Bob
Written by Lisa Chau. Images courtesy of omg.yahoo.com

Kidrobot collaborates with Tarina Tarantino.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top