The Mad Hatter

This might already be old news, and I apologise sincerely for that as I just recalled Diane Kruger attending the Chanel 2009 Resort show and normally, her ensemble would totally just be a flick of the hair from me because she always looks quite fabulous and I didn't expect it to be too different. However, I totally overlooked the fact that not only did she look oh-so-fabulous but she mixed up her classic black strapless dress with nude wedges and a small straw hat which is a total twist on the sophisticated aspect but completely normal in terms of it being a resort show. I suppose what I am trying to say is that I totally didn't notice anything weird about her look because it just didn't look weird at all. What do you think? I think, she looks pretty good...but that's just probably me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top