Marni Resin Brooches

I am usually not a huge fan of brooches. For me, it tends to look more tacky than creative when it comes to adding that extra something to a blouse or a dress or a cardigan or whatever. However, I was online shopping a few days ago and I came across these very iconically cute Marni brooches which have this essence of Marni 'Cool' to them and look very sweet on the collar of a small blazer worn with a pretty dress as it adds that architectual edge to the outfit adding a bit of futuristic elements which itemise these to look like little buttons and whatnot for that to be of the more subtle, cute and sophisticated variety. Okay, what I am trying to say is that they are subtley cute and just oh-so-fabulous. Have I lost you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top