off to the snow

Off to the snow.

I have some news and I have to let you all know that on Tuesday I will be off at the Snowy Mountains for a wintery break. I have to admit that I haven't actually gone to the snow since forever and I do remember that the last time which I did, I was truly the most unfashionable person ever and remember getting my waterproof tracksuit (yes, it was a Tracksuit) from Target or some other dorky chainstore at the time and just to add in the fact that it wasn't even snowing properly so I looked a bit too enthusiastically overdressed anyways (gosh I am so lame). So right now, it has gotten to a point when I do care about fashion and do care about seeing actual snow and not just watery stuff and as a result I have that question which keeps on nagging in my head. What to wear? I know for an absolute fact: Snow gear isn't made to be fashionable. Sunglasses, beanies, and gloves are very fabulous to accesorise with but in terms of 'fabulous' parkas (notice inverted commas) and pants, I mean...what pants? Jeans? Trackies? Also, I am really curious and would love it if someone could help me out on this one...Would wearing a pair of Burberry Gumboots be suitable for the snow? Ooh and also are jeans alright? I know, silly questions but as they say that if you don't ask, you will never know. So email me with what you think I should wear on my feet and bottoms and I'll keep you posted on how it goes. Wish me luck.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top