Something borrowed; Something Blue

Who can seriously not remember that time Katie Holmes wore a bright orange Armani dress with a pair of not-so-matching blue patent leather pumps? (The designer’s name skips by me today, but I’ll let you know when I remember). For some reason, I have a feeling that a pair of blue heels would be the perfect adjustment to any fabulous wardrobe. Blue shoes just seem to be popping up everywhere these days. Well really; I just remember three iconic moments but I’m sure there are many more to come. Think Katie Holmes and the infamous blue heels and orange combination, think Andy Warhol “Shoes” art print and finally, think Carrie Bradshaw and her “something blue” Manolos. Ironic? Perhaps. Coincidence? Maybe. Fabulous? Incredibly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top