Spring/Summer 09 trend: Sock Sandal

I am really quite speechless on this trend. I mean, I thought the boot-sandal which was rather big this Fall/Winter season was pretty drastic and now this? It is funny because it seems just so...half and half. If you get my drift. Like seriously! As if you would really wake up in the morning, look out of the window and think "Ooh! It looks like a sunny day with a bit of cold wind, I'm going to wear my 3.1 Phillip Lim sock sandals because I cannot make up my mind on whether I should wear my boots or my flat sandals. Silly me!". No, that does not happen unfortunately and that is why I think the idea of a sock sandal is rather weird. But then again, fashion does some really strange things to the brain; so I hope you don't mind it, if you catch me in a pair of these, which I definitely hope is not anytime soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top