Strange and on-sale

Sales are quite strange don’t you think? You never really know what will be on sale, all you do know is that something is on sale and for all I know, something is most definitely better than nothing, at times anyways. I was browsing handbags on an online luxury goods store and it is sort of funny to see the less popular interpretations of signature styles, like the Fendi Spy and the Paddington by Chloe being sold in the weird and wacky (and wonderful?) styles which are less common and therefore less popular since they are indeed on sale. Or not? Well, I personally am quite a traditionalist starting from…today, so you can’t expect me to embrace these fashion fabulous goodies on sale or not because the strange textures and the unique tones just really aren’t my type. What’s your excuse?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top