The Tribe has spoken.

One thing which I have never done but have always wanted to, and hopefully will do in the future is to embark on an African safari. I love the whole animals, heat, adventure and the exoticness of it all. I really do love the whole tribal look. Don’t get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with floaty feminine styles but for a more exotic edge, African Safari or Tribal as a theme are just so much fun and a very stand out style. Exotic colours and tones such as greens and browns look fabulous amongst orange and black shades for that element of strength and culture. Loud prints and ethnic beadwork is just fabulous in recreating a look even if you’ve never been on actual safari. Oh you’ve never been either? What can I say? Join the club, at least we look good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top