Victoria Beckham to unveil Fancy dress collection

New York Fashion Week might be one of the biggest fashion events ever. It seems as singer-turned-designer Victoria Beckham may be releasing her first fancy dress collection at New York Fashion Week. This will continue as a huge quote which will let you decide the verdict yourself: "It'll be something completely different from what I've ever done. (Iconic: "Oh really? How so?") I'm just putting it together at the moment but they will be upscale dresses...(Iconic: "How much do you plan on selling you creations?") They will be very upscale dresses and likely will start at around $1200 retail. I'm going to be using very expensive fabrics and finishes. Lots of embroideries." Well, I hope whatever it is turns out to be good. I mean, Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B dresses don't even start at that much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top