latest fashion

http://style.la-mimi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/trendy-crop-tops-fashion-designer.jpg
The signs of this 90’s inspired trend were all over runways and editorials. It’s only a matter of time now until it hits the mainstream.

Now I don’t know about you ladies but I think I’ve had a share of this trend when I was younger. Crop tops were the hottest thing when I was about 10. I wore the belly-baring garments a lot and just about everywhere. But what did I really know back then?

On the other hand, I never thought I’d wear skinny jeans again, and here I am now with about umm…at least 8 pairs in my closet. I have to admit though, the crop tops do look sort of tempting if worn tastefully and properly: For example with an oversized blazer and skinny jeans or high waisted pants or capris for minimum skin exposure.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top