A Perfect Date Night Look For Chilly Weather

It's starting to feel like fall in Los Angeles which means I can finally bundle up in my favorite hats, tights and scarves! I started shopping for a few new fall essentials too, and at the top of my list was a pair of leather boots.

After endless searching at department stores and online, I stopped by my local flea market over the weekend and spotted these great boots. They were exactly what I was looking for - tall, leather, flat and, best of all, way cheaper than a brand new pair! Wearing boots with a pretty dress and a cropped jacket can be such a chic look, especially on a date. The outfit is effortless and romantic.

1108-sincerely_jules-black_floral_dress_fa.jpg

1108-sincerely_jules-black_floral_dress3_fa.jpg

1108-sincerely_jules-black_floral_dress4_fa.jpg

Dress: Vintage | Boots: Vintage | Jacket: ByCorpus | Clutch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top