fashionable

Work it.

I have to say that when I was little, I had a dream of working in that big AMP building in the city as a secretary. Sounds pretty lame doesn't it? I bet you never knew that I once worked as a secretary or shall I say; 'Office Lady' for a real estate company as well. But to be completely honest with you, I never did it because I adored answering to customer service, and I never really had much of a fixation with houses or property either. I suppose the most fun thing ever about my part time job at the time was the concept of "Work-dressing" which really was a whole bunch of fun. I mean, it isn't really everyday when you can just walk into an office or around the city dressed head-to-toe in corporate gear. Think pencil skirts (before they were fashionable), pussy bow blouses, round toed heels, stockings; the works really, complete with office-lady manicure and coif. Sigh* It's been a long time since I last slipped on some corporate wear and I have to admit that although I get paid much less, and although I don't have to answer to much customer service...fashion has still managed to be very fun and that's definitely a good thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Top